We have moved!
The Community Services Center is a non-profit organization that provides a support network of counseling, activities, events, cross-cultural education, and information services to meet the needs of the whole international community in Taipei and throughout Taiwan.
The Community Services Center is a Taipei-based non-profit organization founded in 1987 to offer support services to the international community in Taiwan. Our services and programs include:
- Counseling, including Crisis Response
- Newcomer Orientation Programs
- Cross-Cultural Training for the Workplace
- English Language Publications, including Taipei Living, which is the essential guidebook for living in Taipei; Centered on Taipei; Taipei Escapes 1 and 2
- Information and Referral Services
- Activity program and Education, including ‘Survival Chinese’
- Please click here for more information about these services.
- The majority of The Center’s services are offered in English. We welcome all members of the international community regardless of race, nationality or religion.
- American Club Taipei Fourth of July Celebration Party June 11, 2022
- Dragon Boat Festival May 25, 2022
- Tomb Sweeping – A Time of Remembrance April 1, 2022