It’s only been 35 years with The Community Services Center as you know it therefore we decided it is time to find a new and more updated location for our Center. If you would like to follow the rebuild of our new place then check out The Center Move.
The Community Services Center is a non-profit organization that provides a support network of counseling, activities, events, cross-cultural education, and information services to meet the needs of the whole international community in Taipei and throughout Taiwan.
The Community Services Center is a Taipei-based non-profit organization founded in 1987 to offer support services to the international community in Taiwan. Our services and programs include:
- Counseling, including Crisis Response
- Newcomer Orientation Programs
- Cross-Cultural Training for the Workplace
- English Language Publications, including Taipei Living, which is the essential guidebook for living in Taipei; Centered on Taipei; Taipei Escapes 1 and 2
- Information and Referral Services
- Activity program and Education, including ‘Survival Chinese’
- Please click here for more information about these services.
- The majority of The Center’s services are offered in English. We welcome all members of the international community regardless of race, nationality or religion.
- American Club Taipei Fourth of July Celebration Party June 11, 2022
- Dragon Boat Festival May 25, 2022
- Tomb Sweeping – A Time of Remembrance April 1, 2022