Through activities, workshops, and tours, The Center offers community members the opportunity to explore Chinese culture, learn new skills and meet others with similar interests. The programs provide you with an easy and enjoyable way to get involved with others in your community. Center instructors are talented members of the community who have interests and expertise that they are willing to share with others, so if you have a hobby, some bit of knowledge or are particularly good at something, chances are someone in the international community would be interested in learning from you. Why not share your talents and expertise with the community through The Center? Let us know what interests you or what you would like to teach. Contact us via phone: 02-2836-8134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas and suggestions.
You can sign up for our classes, activities and tours on line, by phone or in person at the Center.
CENTER CANCELLATION, REFUND & CREDIT POLICY
The Center reserves the right to cancel any activity due to insufficient enrollment or other unforeseen events. We make every effort to promptly notify registered participants.
FOR ACTIVITIES CANCELLED BY THE CENTER:
1. FULL refund will be issued. Refunds can be collected until the last day of the semester.
2. Cancellations due to Taipei city/government closures, i.e. typhoon days, are exempt from this policy. No refunds or make-up classes will be offered.
FOR ACTIVITIES CANCELLED BY THE PARTICIPANT:
- NO refund will be issued. However, CLASS CREDIT is available on the following terms:
- A full credit will be issued as long as the registration is cancelled at least one week prior to the first class meeting or actual date of activity. AFTER THAT TIME, NO CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN.
- Class credits maybe be applied to other Center activities within the current term or to the term that immediately follows.
ACTIVITY/TOUR RELEASE OF LIABILITY
This is to advise you that the Community Services Center will not be liable for bodily or property damage to participants of the activity/tour sponsored by The Center.
1. The Center Steering Committee members, staff and tour leaders are not liable and shall not be held responsible for any personal injury or loss of property; and
2. Any disputes or suits brought against the Community Services Center will be entirely within the ROC and will be governed by ROC laws and under the exclusive jurisdiction of ROC courts.