The Systems Manager’s primary functions involve data management and light tech support at the annual auction and troubleshooting of the technical needs of the staff and counselors at the Center. This person will need to be an independent problem solver but does not need an IT or computer science degree.
The goal of the Systems Manager is to ensure that the hardware and digital resources of the Center are working efficiently for the staff and counselors including:
- Gmail, Server and Remote Access for staff and counselors (familiarity with G Suite a plus)
- Database management and reporting for the Continuing Education program and Center website (training will be provided)
- Computer support for the Center auction and other events (setting up laptops, printers & troubleshooting common problems)
- Ensuring all software on the Center computers is up to date (Windows/Mac OS)
Familiarity with the following (or similar) programs is required:
- G Suite
- Access Database
- CiviCRM Database (provided during training period)
Limited technical support may include:
This is a part-time job with flexible hours.
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.